Support HammondWiki. Donate!

Line out refers to a (line level) signal which you can feed into a mixer, guitar amp, effects pedal or whatever else turns you on.

Here's some pages on how to get line outs from HammondOrgans:

And here's how to wire a LineOutToAHammondToneCabinet.


The content of this page is Copyright (C) 2000, 2001, 2002 Geoffrey T. Dairiki and the other authors of the content, whoever they may be.
This is free information and you are welcome redistribute it under certain conditions; see for details.
Absolutely no warrantee is made as to the correctness of the information on this page.