Differences between current version and revision by previous author of HammerRailFelts.

Other diffs: Previous Major Revision, Previous Revision

Newer page: version 4 Last edited on November 30, 2004 3:17 pm. by JeffDairiki
Older page: version 1 Last edited on May 8, 2001 3:09 pm. by
@@ -1 +1 @@
-Describe HammerRailFelts here
+The felts (mounted on the KeyCombs and the front of the key bed) which stop the keys at the bottom of their travel are apparently officially called hammer-rail felts. They are often also referred to as DownstopFelts

The content of this page is Copyright (C) 2000, 2001, 2002 Geoffrey T. Dairiki and the other authors of the content, whoever they may be.
This is free information and you are welcome redistribute it under certain conditions; see http://www.dairiki.org/HammondWiki/opl.html for details.
Absolutely no warrantee is made as to the correctness of the information on this page.