Support HammondWiki. Donate!


The rocker switches which are used to control the Vibrato and Percussion on the older Hammond organs are referred to as Tablets.

See also VibratoTablets, PercussionTablets.

The content of this page is Copyright (C) 2000, 2001, 2002 Geoffrey T. Dairiki and the other authors of the content, whoever they may be.
This is free information and you are welcome redistribute it under certain conditions; see for details.
Absolutely no warrantee is made as to the correctness of the information on this page.